I don’t leave the house without nail polish on my hands, my phone, lip balm and lipstick on my lips. I need something to moisturize and protect my lips and I feel incomplete without it. Lipstick and nail polish complete my look. I hardly wear accessories, so I guess lipstick is like an accessory to me. If you wear a lot of lipstick yourself, you know exactly what I mean. I don’t wear one specific color. Yes I love pink, but I also love red, orange or deep warm colors (winter). I don’t follow season trends for the choice of my lipsticks. It mostly depends on my mood of the day and outfit. But, of course I have my favorites. Curious about what’s in my beauty bag this month?
Bag: Jump from Paper
1. L’Oréal Paris Shine Caresse: 300. It combines the texture & shine of a gloss with the long wear of a lipstick. Lips are soft, comfortable and hydrated (in my opinion very important).
2. Dior Addict Lip Glow: 004. First of all, I’m addicted to this one! It’s a sheer balm that enhances your natural lip color while moisturizing and protecting your lips. You should try it!
3. Estee Lauder Pure Color: glow fuchsia: 02. An amazing brilliance. It feels soft and silky on the lips. It’s rich and long-lasting.
4. MAC: All Fired Up. It has a fully matte finish. The texture is fairly dry but doesn’t tug too much on lips. I love the finish and it remains for al least 5 hours, but I have to admit it feels a bit dry on the lips after a while. I use a clear lip balm on top of it for more comfort.
5. Lancome Rouge in Love: 345. Another favorite. Because it feels like second skin, very comfortable to wear and long-lasting. It lasts up for at least 4 hours.
6. YSL Rouge Volupté Shine: Pink in Devotion. This lipstick feels like a balm. Super soft and silky. And the smell is delicious.
7. Ellis Faas Creamy lips: L101. My favorite red lipstick. The color is intense, pure and long-lasting.
8. MAC: Bad Girl Riri lipstick. First of all, take a look at the packaging. Super cool right? The formula, though matte is a bit creamier than normal matte lipsticks. It’s richly pigmented and has long lasting shine.
ps. The other 2 lipsticks are pens.