Happy Easter Guys!! Have a fabulous weekend and enjoy your time with family and friends. I had brunch with friends in Milano yesterday. And just finished packing. I leave to LA tomorrow morning. I’m so super excited. About Coachella and to be back in LA. To see my friends, to see that amazing blue sky (I finally can wear shorts and sandals) to eat the healthy and delicious food, to discover new hotspots and to feel that LA vibe. Regarding the hotspots. I usually feature them on my IG and came up with the idea to create a diary for lindatol.com as well. Let’s start with my hometown Amsterdam.
2. Restaurant de Palmboom. Located in Hotel Radisson Blu, serves international meals and an extensive breakfast buffet. The breakfast offers a wide range of choices (delicious croissants!!) Each month, the restaurant offers different menu specials inspired by the world’s cuisines. My bf and I tried some various dishes from the this menu and they were all delicious.
3 + 4. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean. All decorated according to colorful themes. The Wi-Fi (super important) is working really well. The service is great, the staff is very helpful.
5. Anna & Nina. A department store with a focus on jewellery and home accessories. A must-visit in Amsterdam. I’m super sure you will love it and super sure you will buy something. By the way the have an online shop as well. But the interior is worth a visit. It’s so inspiring. Address: Kloveniersburgwal 44 or Gerard Doustraat 94
6. Frites uit Zuyd. The proof that fast food can be chic. It even looks like its healthy. They serve delicious fresh and homemade fries with artisan sauces and other home made snacks. The quality is amazing. Worth a visit.
Address: Ceintuurbaan 113
7. Stach Food. The only store I really miss in Milan. Stach is one of my favorite stores in Amsterdam. You can find organic food, bread and fresh take out meals. The packaging of all the products are amazing. It’s a treat to do some grocery shopping in this store. Address: Check out their website to find out where they are located.
9. Le Pain Quotidien. It is a global chain of bakery-cafés operating in many countries around the world. One of my favorite spots in town for breakfast (granola parfait is to die for) and lunch. The menu includes a range of organic breads, pastries, salads and soups. Address: Spuistraat 266 – Cornelis Troostplein 4 – Johannes Verhulststraat 104
10. SLA . One of the best salads ever tried. I love the concept. Inspired by the create-your-own salad bars in New York. You can choose from a list of fixed salads or you can just build your own in front of a selection of around 40 different ingredients. Next to salads they have delicious soups, juices and healthy treats. Check their website to find out where they are located.