Royal Luxury: black and gold. The most luxurious and most popular color combo of this season. Both timeless and classic, especially this month. There are so many parties and celebrations in the month of December. When it comes to holiday makeup, the first thing that pops into our minds is black and gold, right? Which is not so strange since the packaging of most of the make-up and holiday gift sets are black and gold. I photographed this month’s beauty favorites.
1. Diorific Jewel Manicure Duo: This shimmering nail duo is available for a limited time with the Dior Golden Winter Holiday 2013 Collection. The set was inspired by the colors and the grand majestic of the Palace of Versailles. One of my favorite nail polishes ever. The effect on the nails is amazing.
2. Dior Diorific Perfumed Illuminating Powder: These limited edition illuminating powders have a light notes of the J’Adore fragrance.
3. Ouiodille: this is actually not a perfume but a clutch.
4. Lipstick Queen: I recently discovered this brand. Impassioned lipstick designer, Poppy King founded Lipstick Queen with the sole aim of making the glamour of lip colour more wearable. Classic formulations, comfortable, long-lasting and a modern twist.
5. Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum Purse Spray 25ml: One of my favorites this moment. Delicate, sophisticated and super feminine. The ultimate holiday gift boys. I’m sure your girl will be super happy.