Just a few more hours before Christmas. My holiday starts tomorrow! I will celebrate the first day of Christmas with my family. On the second day of Christmas my BF and I leave to Sicily for 6 days. I’m looking forward to coming days. Tomorrow I planned a beauty treatment at home, the perfect activity during the Christmas holidays right?
1. Aveda stress fix body lotion: Hydrating body lotion with aroma proven to relieve feelings of stress. The aroma includes essences of lavender, lavandin and clary sage from organic farms. I love to use this lotion during busy times.
2. O.P.I nail Envy Kit: For nail polish junkies like me, the ultimate treat. I’m actually a bit addicted to this product. It provides maximum strengthening with hydrolyzed wheat protein and calcium for harder, stronger, natural nails. Ideal for weak, damaged nails.
3. St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Spray: Kate Moss is fan from the brand and I understand why! I have to admit I was a bit sceptical about spray tans, because I dislike an orange bronzed skin. But since it’s winter and my skin is turning grey I convinced myself to give St. Tropez a try. And now I share Kate’s enthusiasm. St. Tropez creates a perfectly natural looking tan with the benefits of an instant color.
4. Filorga Meso C Radiance Treatment: I’m so happy I finally have the time for this treatment. This treatment is good for a dull, tired skin. It stimulates cell renewal, smoothens tone and reduces wrinkles. The treatment will take 21 days, so I will keep you informed of the process.
5. Nashi Argan Shampoo: This shampoo is one of my favorites. I always use it when my hair needs an extra treat. Nashi Argan Shampoo is enriched with a blend of precious natural elements of certified organic origin: organic Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil) and organic Linseed Oil. It hydrates and nourish dry and damaged hair. You should try it, I’m sure you love it.