I’m writing this article with a big smile on my face. I had such an amazing weekend last weekend in Verona. The weekend started with an exclusive party on Friday Night. Saturday was all about shopping. We visited several stores located in the historical centre of Verona with Cristina Lucchini and the team. All participating stores organized special events for the Glamorous weekend.
2. I arrived Friday afternoon in Verona. Just a couple of hours before the party. I already started to take photos from the city while we were in the taxi from the station to the hotel. The colored buildings, narrow streets and mosaic walls. Amazing.
3. The party was organized at Palazzo Castellani di Sermeti, a beautiful location in the historical centre of Verona.
4. It was an amazing party. I had so much fun. We danced the night away.
5. Cristina (Lucchini, director Glamour Italia), knows how to organize a party and Graziano (Della Nebbia, DJ) knows how to play music.
6. Although I went to bed late. I woke up early to explore the city.
7. Saturday was all about shopping and taking selfies.|
8. I fell in love with Verona, such a romantic city.
9. And of course it was impossible to leave Verona without a little souvenir.